Is your child eligible for the Beechwood Preschool?
- 3 and 4 year old children with an identified disability or developmental delay
- 4 year old children (who turn 4 on or before August 1st) and whose families are income eligible
- A research based screening instrument (Brigance- Early Childhood Edition) will be utilized to identify children in need of assistance.
- Parents should call Shaun Birindelli at 331-1220 x6701 to confirm residency prior to making a screening appointment.
Income Eligibility Process:
- The Household and Income Form for Kentucky State Funded Preschool will be utilized to determine families who are income eligible (up to 160% poverty).
For more information, please call Kate Strater at 859-331-1220 ext. 6806.
Preschool Intervention Flow Chart
Preschool Household and Income Form
Preschool Letter 2018-2019
Preschool Letter of Interest