NOTICE OF VACANT BEECHWOOD BOARD OF EDUCATION SEAT
The Beechwood Board of Education (“Board”) is seeking applications for appointment to fill a vacancy on the Board representing Beechwood Independent Schools. This appointment will be effective until the November 2022 regular election.
Responsibilities include: setting policy to govern the District; hiring/evaluating the Superintendent; and levying taxes and adopting the District budget.
Board members must:
• Be at least 24 years old and a Kentucky citizen for the last three years;
• Be a registered voter in the particular District of the vacancy;
• Have completed the 12th grade or have a GED certificate;
• Meet all other legal qualifications (KRS 160.180); and
• Complete required annual in-service training.
Deadline for submission is July 14, 2021 at 4:00pm
Applications are available at Beechwood Board of Education office or request by email to email@example.com
Applications can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Administrative Assistant to Dr. Stacy
Beechwood Board of Education
ATTN: Board Vacancy
50 Beechwood Road
Ft. Mitchell, KY 41017
The link to the June 14, 2021 Board Meeting is: https://youtu.be/QeVlvmJunrQ
To inspire students to embrace responsibility, productivity and compassion as citizens of a global community
To provide innovative education grounded in tradition
Beechwood Independent Schools Core Values
- Challenging students to excellence through critical thinking, collaboration and creativity
- Fostering a culture of unity that inspires and empowers all students
- Providing a safe environment for learning
- Promoting open and respectful communication for all stakeholders
Innovative education grounded in tradition
All Board Meetings, Working Meetings, and Committee Meetings are open to the public.
Regular Monthly Board Meetings, 6:00 PM in the Beechwood Cafe on the second Monday of every month
Working Meetings, 6:00 PM in the Beechwood Cafe on the fourth Monday of every month.
Archived Board Meetings
Budgets and Financial Statements
The Beechwood Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries may be directed to the Title IX Coordinator or the Section 504/ADA Title II Coordinator at Beechwood Independent School District; 54 Beechwood Road, Fort Mitchell, Kentucky, 41017.